RRN Tour of Battle
The following Tours of Battle are shown as accurately as possible and are based upon the writings of Commodore Bligh and official RRN historical documents. As you will notice, many of the early engagements do not have monikers attached to them, because in the formative stages of the Royal Runnamok Navy, naval exercises and engagements where cloaked in secrecy, keeping the true intent of the RRN to form a naval juggernaut within the tight circle known as the Band of Brothers.
- 1987 ROOSEVELT FORAY - "THE ODYSSEY BEGINS"
- 1988 KENO BAY EXPEDITION
- 1989 PUERTO PENASCO
- 1990 PUERTO PENASCO
- 1991 PUERTO PENASCO
- 1992 PUERTO PENASCO
- 1993 PUERTO PENASCO
- 1994 PUERTO PENASCO
- 1995 PUERTO PENASCO
- 1996 PUERTO PENASCO - "THE PURGE AT PITAHYA"
- 1997 CABO SAN LUCAS - "TEQUILLA, TECATE & TUNA TOUR"
- 1998 CABO SAN LUCAS - "THE STARS & BARS TOUR"
- 1999 A TRIBUTE TO BLIGH - "THE LIBIDO DECK TOUR"
- 2000 CABO SAN LUCAS - "HOOD'S REVENGE!"
- 2001 CABO SAN LUCAS - "BARMAIDS & BROADSIDES TOUR"
- 2002 PUERTO VALLARTA - "FREE OF BILBOES TOUR - BREAKING THE MAIDENHEAD OF A NEW CENTURY"
- "Unfurled in Cabo The 2003 Sheets to the Wind Tour"